SATCO® 3 SERIES, 3 ROLLER, MEDIUM CAPACITY PROCESSING HEADS
- Twin tilt cylinders
- 360° continuous rotation
- 8cm (3”) dia Drive Arm Pins for strength & long life
- Long life solenoids
- Rexroth valve rated at 420bar (6100psi) and 200lpm (52.8gpm) (US) continuous per section
- Reliable components
- All pivot pins are retained using the SATCO®"DEAD-LOCK" Pin Retention System. This adds strength to chassis with no extra weight
- Customise from build options to suit your needs
- Large 30cm (12”) diameter length measuring wheel
- Auto chain tensioning
- Standard safety chain shot zone lights
With one chassis option SATCO® can offer four different 3 Roller Processor configurations. Within those four different models there are further options to customise and refine your SATCO® 3 Series Processor to suit your application even further.
Further options within all four of the 'Basic Models' include:
- Hardwood rollers
- Alpine or thumbnail softwood rollers
- Floating top knife
- Fixed top knife
- SC100 404” topsaw
- Find end
- Hardwood or softwood measuring wheel
- Colour marking.
- SATCO® Plus 1
- DASA5 PRIO
- DASA5 Optimising
The Main Saw options are 36” or 40” saw bar with ¾” or 404 Chain. Saw limiter standard. Standard auto chain tensioning for both ¾” and 404.
The optional Top Saw is a SuperCut 100 404 unit known to the industry for its self adjusting feature meaning more time in the seat for the operator.
The SATCO® 'Tri-Knife System' offers the logger the ability to pull logs from the stack with ease, with the knives always pulling the log straight up into the head no matter what angle the head is opposed to the log. The SATCO® 'Tri-Knife System' also runs the tree true through the head making delimbing more efficient.
All SATCO® 3 Series Harvesting & Processing Heads have been designed with robust and long service-life features. SATCO® has a unique ‘hose through centre’ connection to the base machine which allows the hoses to travel through the centre line of the attaching pins. This prevents the hoses over–bending causing premature failure and protects the hoses from damage, especially in tree felling applications.
All SATCO® Processing Heads are constructed using high grade materials and manufactured using the best robotic welding wire for a far superior weld.