SATCO® 225 & 225T HARVESTING & PROCESSING HEADS
- Unique SATCO®"DEAD-LOCK" pin retention system adds strength to chassis with no extra weight
- Unique SATCO®"HOSE THROUGH CENTRE" system eliminates hose twisting & snagging
- Cast cutting edges for fast & easy field replacement
- 8cm (3”) Drive Arm and Top Delimb Pins for strength & long life
- Long life solenoids
- Control Valve Rated at 200 Lpm (52.8 US gpm) per section @ 420 Bar (6100 psi)
- Heavy Duty SATCO® designed 3/4” Saw
- Optional 404 Topsaw (easily removable)
The SATCO® 225(T) is a single grip, two roller Harvesting & Processing Head. The SATCO® 225(T) stands up to the tough demands of ‘Clear Falling’ and Processing of Radiata Pine forests of the Southern Hemisphere. It is ideal for processing short and long logs out of the stack as well as cut to length. With a large 40cm (16”) measuring wheel you can be guaranteed length accuracy.
The SATCO® 225(T) Processor has a 70cm (28”) diameter stem capacity. The SATCO® 225(T) sits in the 25” processor market. A unique ‘hose through centre’ connection to the base machine allows the hoses to travel through the centre line of the attaching pins. This prevents the hoses over–bending causing premature failure and protects the hoses from damage, especially in ‘Cut to Length’ applications.
A set of bottom delimb arms are used for diameter measuring, delimbing and tree clamping for falling. Because the arms are so close to the butt saw, you get accurate diameter measurements and you have less risk of tree slippage when tree falling. You also have the advantage of better delimbing. The large 65cm (26”) diameter feed rollers are not linked and are able to follow the contour of any tree without slipping. The bottom saw unit is supported by a large 30cm (12”) diameter slew bearing making it a very robust unit especially when falling. SATCO® also use a unique locking system for the saw sprocket to prevent broken drive shaft keys and damaged saw motor shafts.
SATCO® offers three levels of control system: SATCO® Plus-1, DASA5 PRIO and DASA5 Optimising.
SATCO® 225 & 225T Processors are constructed using high grade materials and manufactured using the best robotic welding wire for a far superior weld.